View Single Post
Blackcat31 12:23 PM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Tigerlilly:
I have a 2 year old dck that hits, pushes, kicks and throws toys. Not like throws the balls around. He takes hard blocks and throws them at my face or at windows or at other kids. Refuses to nap and thought he was going to break my pack and play when I put him in it. I'm running out of toys for him to play with because he has turned them all into weapons. And he tackled my daughter unprovoked into the door. He is huge and throws himself around like a wrecking ball. And he put a small hole in my wall.

He is 2 years 3 months old and weigh close to the same weight as my 4 year old. Little line backer. He has been here only three days...

Would it be unreasonable to just terminate?
I'd terminate any child that I couldn't teach within a certain amount of time to not be aggressively violent towards others.

The safety of ALL children in care is my priority and when one child creates a situation in which they continually harm others I have no choice but to terminate services.

I cannot provide constant one on one attention for one child within a group care environment.