View Single Post
Unregistered 07:48 AM 04-22-2009
I pretty much write people off after 2 weeks of no show. I'm not one to hunt someone down after 2 weeks of not showing up, but I wouldn't hold their spot for them. I guess it kind of points out how important open lines of communication are. As to charging for days children are out sick...I buy supplies for activities and food for the amount of children I am expecting, and I would actually prefer that everyone showed up. It's really kind of a pain when you are expecting X number of children and then Y shows up. My parents pay regardless, but it can make it hard to plan. Almost makes me want to not plan because some of them obviously don't care. I keep my numbers low because I think it's a much nicer environment than having everyone tripping over each other, but it kind of bites me in the butt when I have supplies for 6 and 2 children using them. I digress, I charge for the slot, not when they are actually here or not, but I would prefer that they are here, if anything it helps with consistency and keeps things running smoother.