View Single Post
Unregistered 06:19 AM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
I knew there was a reason I was off the forum for awhile. Might have to take another "vacation."

There really isn't much of a point in discussing anything with anyone on here when everyones viewpoints are ever changing or someone has to come up with an attack all because your method of thinking isn't the same.

When I have a daycare vet (Nannyde) that lives 10 miles from me, I talk to everyday and has a proven successful career, I'm going to go with that over someone I don't know in California! In this case, I have to go with what I know and that is precisely what I stated.

Parents around here don't want their children around children they don't know let alone strangers.

So, if your having a tough time deciding, ask your current daycare families what they think of the situation!
If your going to have a view point, stand up for it. Your not alone in your thinking. So don't run every time you come up against this. WE all do what works for us, and sharing is a great way to stay connected and learn from one another. I wish I had that vet 10 miles from me- she is a wealth of information.