View Single Post
sahm1225 06:22 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by Elko:
Cat Herder, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby... that's part of my resentment, that she doesn't seem to want to let me just enjoy this time with my daughter. WHY must some people push their opinions to such an extent as to cause stress in another mom's life, when they could just let them enjoy the cuddles?
I'm Sorry Elko, but your statement rubs me the wrong way. If you want to enjoy this time, then stay home. You are in HER home. You are a PAID employee. If you don't like the way she makes you feel in HEr home and HER business then leave.

I have an assistant and she nurses her 13 month old. It is done discreetly and never impacts the other children's care. Whether of not I believe in extended breast feeding isn't the issue. If I felt the care of the other children was being compromised or I was doing more work because an assistant was nursing then yes I would have an issue.

It sounds like you have great ideas of how a daycare should be run and how things should be done. The owner is obviously not ready for someone with such great ideas (I mean that nicely, even though it might sound sarcastic). Elko- find another job. The owner sounds like she's overwhelmed and had found one thing to fixate on (your nursing) instead of having an honest conversation with you on how your original agreement is not working out.