View Single Post
Josiegirl 04:01 AM 10-12-2018
I have an almost 5 mo who seems to be having a bit of trouble adjusting to any kind of a schedule. They've cut his weeks from 5 days to 3, which sadly, will not help his adjustment here. I notice on his 3rd day of the week here, he's more inclined to be happy, adjusting better but then Tuesday he comes back and we start all over again. Plus he constantly has his fingers or fist in his mouth so we're not sure if his gums are starting to bother him. Normally, if I notice he's acting tired and I lay him in his crib, he'll fall asleep in about 10 minutes but right now, the problem I have is he doesn't sleep longer than 15 minutes.
Have you tried a sleepsack on your little guy? For some, they can work a miracle.
The 16 mo I have, was taking good naps but now he wakes up just a little after 40 minutes or so, then starts full on screaming and refuses to go back to sleep. He's the one I'm sure neighbors hear and wonder why I don't rescue him. Truth is if I bring him out then he'll wake everybody else up.