View Single Post
Pandaluver21 09:19 AM 10-26-2018
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
1- Yes, definitely. That's when the daycare bathroom is probably the cleanest of the week anyway!
2- Yes. I have a guest 1/2 bath right by the entrance, so it wouldn't bother me. But if it became a habit, I might say something.
I don't think it would bother me as much if we had more than one bathroom, but we have just the one and they have to go through the house to get to it. Infrequent isn't a huge deal, just when it becomes a habit...

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
This....

I had a family bring someone with almost daily and atleast 3 out of 5 pick ups, a request to use the bathroom occurred.

I didn't and don't mind occasional use when necessary but in order for someone to get to my bathroom, they have to walk through 2 rooms and if it's not a parent or child the DCK's know, I don't like that. Like I said, once in a while is fine...regularly and I'd probably have to talk with them about it.
This exactly. It is when it becomes often that ti bothers me, or when people I don't know as well (like at interviews or people who bring an "extra" to pick up) want to walk through my house. Honestly if it was a parent I knew well once in a while, I wouldn't care at all!