View Single Post
Daycare Insurance 11:47 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by tinyexplorers:
Hello Everyone,
I am a child care provider who is interested in opening a child care center. I am trying to get an idea of start up and operating costs. Is there anything that most first timers typically forget to add. Also can someone please tell me the cost of insurance b/c the insurance companies won’t call me back once they realize that I am not purchasing insurance right away.
We provide commercial centers insurance and we can give you a quote regardless if you are purchasing right away or in the future. Generally quotations are only good for 30 days, so you may have to complete another application but Give us a call and we can give you a ball park figure over the phone based on a few questions.

Commercial centers premiums can widely range based upon the types of coverages and limits you require so its never a self rated program like our in-home policy.

Its also a good rule of thumb that the more children you are licensed for or have enrolled the higher your premium can become. Obviously centers with 30-40 children would be lower in premium than centers with 100 or more.