View Single Post
Cat Herder 10:57 AM 09-23-2020
* My take is that they don't want playdates with unvaccinated kids in their home. That is their choice.

Medically unvaccinated kids parents would most likely choose to keep their kids away from groups of kids without daycare cleaning regs and routines as well. That only makes sense. Their child is at higher risk.

Religious exemption parents made a choice that will keep their kids from being included in playdates with young children.

I think the shirt is a pretty clever way of limiting self-invites or requests for attendance from parents of unvaccinated kids for playdates outside of daycare.

I can't tell you how many parents tried to self-invite their kids to come play at my house.... it is a real problem for some families whose homes and lifestyles make other parents want to dump their kids there on weekends/vacations for "playdates". If you have a pool or trampoline or horse or lake or game room or you name it...they are coming.

My house was where all the neighborhood kids ended up, invited or not. Luckily, unvaccinated kids are a rarity here since they must be vaccinated to attend public schools and colleges by law. Private school is expensive.