Thread: Opinion
View Single Post
Springvalley 01:29 PM 02-03-2021
I am a teachers assistant at a daycare as a volunteer, I haven't worked since March of last year because of covid And Before covid I worked 40 hours a week five days a week. I have this one co worker who instead of asking me to do something, I'm getting told to do something and not just by her but some of the younger ladies there as well have gotten into the habit of doing the exact same thing. An example would be I do all of the snacks (morning & evening) for ages 2-5 and whoever has the after school children is suppose to do theirs when they get off the bus because depending on how many get off we usually ask who wants snack and the number that asks, they get snack and the ones that don't want it, it gets put back as extra. So, instead of the school age teacher doing it, it falls onto me to do it plus get the sippies washed, counters wiped down etc. Another example is that when nap is over, I'm expected to do everything, make snack, pick up cots etc. I'm never asked are you busy, can you help etc. I'm TOLD. do any of you find this rude or is it just me???