View Single Post
Unregistered 10:40 AM 03-23-2021
The amount of “nosy neighbor can’t find business of their own” this is giving. I really hate this stigma of weed and old prudes like you are the ones who keep it alive. “Is it illegal to smoke and own a daycare” lmao you’re such a nerd for that. I hope you got bullied in school. If you did it didn’t help you grow, it didn’t effect your formative years apparently. You’re still the same socially awkward and anxious good for nothing nobody that you always were. Trying to report people and take their license and livelihoods away from them for the equivalent of drinking a beer. People like you don’t deserve to have neighbors. You’re so selfish and toxic.

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello ,

How do I report a daycare worker that smokes weed. I rent an apartment . I am on the top floor . The Owners live downstairs . They have a 2 year old son. During the day they operate a daycare from 6am-6pm . At night they smoke so much pot that my entire apartment is covered in the smell and smoke. I when as far as covering the holes in the kitchen and bathroom sink with plastic. Most of the time I get a really bad headache. Is it illegal for them to smoke and be childcare providers ?
In the mornings they spray a whole can of whatever they think might get the smell out before the parents drop off their kids so the smell is covered up . And most of the time they would come to the door for the kid so I don’t think the parents even notice but it’s really bad how can I report this?