Thread: Refund Policy
View Single Post
Unregistered 09:35 AM 06-08-2021
My sons first day of daycare was yesterday for summer camp. I paid enrollment fee, fun activity fee, backpack and shirt fee along with my first two weeks. as soon as I picked him up. He ran to me and told me mom lets get out of here. He started to cry and said he never want to go back there. He even said mom I know sometimes I dont listen to you but please don't take me back there. I dont feel safe. that was the trigger. I called the daycare that night and told them I wasnt taking my son back there to give me a call. I asked to speak to the director.. Well she kept on sending me to the assistant. I explained my concerns and told her I understand if you keep the enrollment fee and I will pay for that day. however, as a parent my concern is my son not wanting and not feeling safe. I did not accuse them of anything however, her response was that they will not refund me at all. I told her even as a parent concern when your own child tells you that they do not feel safe at the place. She said she will need to talk to corporate and I told her please let them contact me. I still have not heard from them.