Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Lissa Kristine 10:42 AM 12-07-2017
I am looking for something else, but I can't quit until I have another job lined up. I have bills to pay, and being out of work simply isn't an option.

My current director has one foot out the door as she's waiting for the bank to finalize the sale of the school to a new owner. I'm actually optimistic about how the new owner plans on whipping this place into shape, but with us being in such limbo, nothing is being done.

My current boss isn't stepping up when she KNOWS we are expected to have up to ten under 18 months today. She barely works 20-25 hours a week in the center, and often comes in and leaves within two hours (even though with traffic, it's an hour commute one way for her). A six hour shift exhausts her. She refuses to interview- even for temporary/substitute positions to help fill in the gaps as we don't have the staff needed to manage the number of children even on a good day when none of the staff members are out sick.

I'm applying for more jobs- after looking at the most recent state reports before applying. I am so tired of dealing with places that clearly don't care about state regulations. I've also been applying for private nanny jobs, etc.