Thread: Nannyde's Info
View Single Post
DCBlessings27 02:06 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by nannyde:
It came from nowhere. We had no idea they were going to do it. I spent the first fourteen years or so just having my advertisements with no address and a phone number. I wouldn't even release the actual address until the day of the interview.

Now it's kind of freeing. I have a website.. with pics.. address... locator.. etc. My parents of this generation are way cooler about stuff like this now. Once they decided we had to have it published there was no reason not to use it to your advantage.

You can't opt out of it and now that they have done it it wouldn't matter if they removed it. It would still be there in tons of databases online.

The bell done rung
The listed all that without informing you first? Wow! KS just came up with an online system. We didn't want our private info out, so providers spoke up. Now, it just has our zip code, name, license number, and daycare name. We can choose to list our address and phone number if we want. None of the providers I've talked to want to list the address/phone number though.