View Single Post
Cradle2crayons 09:58 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by TwinKristi:
What do you ladies do about diapers? I have an 18 month old who is itty bitty, like probably 22lbs soaking wet, and she's always had size 4 diapers even though she could probably wear size 3. Well yesterday dad brought me four size 6 diapers and I thought maybe they bought by accident or something but them today he brought a whole package of another brand in size 6!! Size 6 says 37+ lbs, even my biggest 2.5yr old who wears a size 4T-5 clothing wears a size 5, my DS who's 30lbs wears a size 4, the other 2yr old wears a size 4. She doesn't even FIT these and as soon as she pees they're saggy! It's awful!

What do I say? I feel like asking the big boy's mom to just bring me a size 4 pack of diapers and swap her's for his but I don't want to overstep my boundaries. This is the DCD who I have had numerous issues with over 3 month's time and cannot stand! Is it too much to ask to bring the appropriate sized diapers? I don't want to be a bossy B but this is crazy!
I don't accept he wrong size. I would have immediately handed them back and asked them to bring the appropriate size diapers.