View Single Post
Scout 09:05 AM 10-28-2012
I am actually going to steal some me time today while ds naps & go to the library so I jumped onto this board & wanted to share! My favorite authors...
humor-Marion Keyes(she wrote a group of books about one family. each book focuses on a different sister, very funny to read. loved all of them)
Jodi Picolt(loved most of the ones I have read, especially The Pact, My Sisters Keeper, & Sing You Home(note: do not read this one while expecting). I always look for her books.
Emily Giffin....very good books(Something borrowed, Something Blue.) Read them all.

There is a book by Debbie Maccomber, Between Friends, that is a very easy read because it is all written in announcments, journal entries, letters, etc. it follows two friend from birth thru their adult lives(warning I cried EVERY night while reading as it tskes place during Vietnam) but, this book is the one I gave to my grnadma to read(she never did, claimed she didnt like it) & she is an avid reader now

I love to read & just wanted to share my great finds in case any of you ard looking for new reads!