View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 11:24 AM 01-05-2015
First of all, I want to say that I love this dcm. She actually just referred another family to me and I'm meeting with them tomorrow (crossing fingers). I don't want this to come off as me not liking her, because I do. She has her 2 boys with me (3 yrs and another 8 month old). She took 3 yr old to the dr today. Picked him up about 10:30 and brought him back about 11:30. Infant dcb used to take 2 naps with me. He would sleep for about 2 hours in the morning and then an hour later in the day. I've been transitioning him into 1 nap a day along with everyone else. I just found it too draining to have him nap while everyone else was up, then have him up while everyone was sleeping, and then him sleeping again while everyone was up. I never got a minute break for 10 hours. Plus, he's doing fine with it He has about 45 minutes where he's crabby, but I think that will get less and less as he's used to it. Anyway, when she came back to drop off older dcb I was feeding her infant and he was a bit crabby. She commented about how he takes 2 naps a day at home and usually they're at 10:30 and about 3:00 and she was surprised that he was up when she came earlier. Kinda irritated me because I thought, geez am I not supposed to get a break? She knows that her older child goes down about 12:30 along with all the others, so she knows that her baby woudl be away while they slept.