Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
TwinKristi 02:18 PM 05-28-2014
Originally Posted by sally:
Earlier this month I had emergency surgery to have my gallbladder and appendix removed and spent a week in the hospital. My families weren't thrilled but understood that I would be off while I healed. Since it was emergency surgery I was cut open from about 4 inches below my belly button up to my breast bone. I had 50 staples. Big incision and needed recovery time. I did start my daycare back up on Tuesday. My neighbor contacted me about watching her grandson. I had told her no I needed to recuperate and was having a hard time watching my own kids. Well now I needed the money and started mine back up. I have 4 daycare kids and 2 of my own. That's all I can legally watch. The neighbor won't leave me alone. She called me several times over the last couple days. I explained it to her but she just doesn't care. I had to block her from calling me today because from 6 am until I blocked her at 11:30 she had tried calling me 15 times. She doesn't want to pay me, but wants to have her 7 year old grandson here some days all day, sometimes 6 hours, sometimes 30 minutes. I'm not getting rid of paying clients to watch a child for free. I don't do this job for fun.
Hello!! Take a hint!!!