Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Unregistered 12:26 PM 06-11-2014
I have two boys ...they are here right now actually, haha...posting anon because I am more comfortable that way.

seriously, these two kids give me chest pain. they are SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!! I have high blood pressure, I am on medication, and it was under control just fine until I got these two new boys in a few weeks ago. they are driving me insane. I want to DRINK after they leave! I have to go into urgent care later today (because I have no assigned doctor) to have my medication adjusted to help keep it down. I'm totally serious...and I feel really bad about it, but I just want to drop them!

at what point is it not worth it? I desperately need income. I really like their mom, but these kids drive me nuts. I don't want to ditch on them, but I am seriously trying to find some excuse not to watch them anymore. I have a couple of part time kids that are great and one full time child, but these two are on my last freaking nerve from the second they get here.

Would I be a jerk to bail on them? I don't like doing that and I think it is unprofessional but I am really scared about the chest pain!