View Single Post
Emsdayhome 09:38 AM 09-03-2013
Hi! Introducing myself again, I was a member here YEARS ago but was open on and off due to babies (I now how 4, I only had 1 when I started lol) . I'm open again as my 3 oldest children are in full time school as of today *yipee!!* and I have my 2yr old daughter at home with me. My daycare is buzzing with fun and excitement. I have the infants right now and hopefully they continue with me until they're school aged (in a perfect world!) Today we are napping in cots for the first time. I thought I'd never make it through......but they're finally ASLEEP!! I have champion sleepers, and I've had them in separate rooms in playpens/cribs until today. I purchased some of those stacking cots for $10 each from a school daycare nearby....so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Pray for me their nap is as lengthy as it normally is (2hrs or so) and that it gets easier as the week progresses. I'm sure it will...I think they like having their own little mini beds in the daycare room together.

Anyway.....hi again, and I look forward to reading threads and sharing tips/advice/etc.