View Single Post
beachgrl 08:32 PM 08-21-2011
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
Honestly, I wouldn't do it, for the sake of my family and personal hapiness. I advise against it. If you absolutely MUST do it for financial reasons, I would limit her to once a month. And she must make a "reservation" one week in advance. And seriously, I think it would be fair to get $300 per weekend for this "premium" service.

IMO, I would have to be in a serious financial crisis (as in no $ for food) to do this though. Sorry but even every other weekend would be....too too too much. What does your husband think?
Well we are getting close to that actually with both of us being in school and him being the only one really working right now. He makes okay but nothing by the time he takes out child support for his son and the 400+it costs him in gas going to work, plus I make over $3000 a month as a teacher and had benefits so we are taking a huge hit on income right now and I am worried what will happen until I get a full schedule of kids enrolled without the extra money.

He is all for it, he is very supportive of anything related to the child care business and wants it to be successful as well as he worries about the financial aspect as much if not more than I do right now. I do like the idea of having a contract and charging a fee if she backs out on days she had scheduled.