View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 10:01 AM 05-20-2010
LMAO!!! I'm so sorry to laugh but I think that it's halarious that this family acts so childish. I have to give her credit for creativity. I feel for you honey. Now, I'm a smart-ass so just for kicks I'd remove like two pennies and write en e-mail that went something like this:

Dear Family,
I am writing to you to confirm and thank you for your promt payment of the monies that were still owed to me. As I went through and counted it however I found that it was short .02. Please let me know when you will be back to pay the remaining balance owed.

Sincerely
Me

Okay I dunno if I'd actually do it but I know I'd really really REALLY want to. Either that or tell her that there was an overpayment of .02 and mail them to her. If someone did something like this to me I'd see it as a challenge and I'm sorry to say that I am not above lowering myself to that level. I am not the type to be outdone or to let the other person have tha last laugh. (still chuckling at the thought of having a family drop a bag of 3,000 pennies on my porch).