View Single Post
wdmmom 07:46 AM 03-20-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
A friend of mine does daycare also and she takes the kids everywhere and does not have additional insurance for transporting. I keep telling her that she's one accident away from a nightmare, but she doesn't believe me that her normal insurance will not cover her. I know that it's so much money to carry it and that's why I know the majority of people don't have the proper insurance. It's not worth it to me. No way am I taking anyone's child in my car without the insurance.
Me either!!! The cost is to high and the liability is even higher. I'm an exceptional driver. It's everyone else I worry about.

The last thing I would need is to be that one person that gets t-boned at an intersection by an elderly person that winds up injured or worse yet along with the my daycare kids. If anything happened to them while on my watch, my life would be over as I know it! And regardless of the relationships I have with my clients, I have ZERO doubt they'd be filing that lawsuit quicker than white on rice!