View Single Post
tymaboy 03:56 PM 07-22-2010
It must be that time of year again. I dont know if any of you have noticed in the past that there are times when you get quite a few calls for child care & then you go months without a call. This week I have gotten 3-4 calls from people & I have not been advertising. DCD of the sick DCG came to pay me today & he said that he is working with a guy that has twins that need care & told him about me. I gave DCD a magnet to give him. Every call I get I direct them to my site. Some parents do not like my policy so it is my way of weeding people out. When of the people called me back & we set up an interview for tomorow. She loves the fact that I have animals - had a few people say no thanks cuz of them or want me to keep them seperate from the kids. I'm not real sure about the family though. She has 2 kids 2 1/2 & a 3 month old. 21/2 would start part time 3-4 days a week for only about 4 hours. Then in Jan. she would start the baby. She that it may be full time at that time. She also does not have a problem paying the holding fee from now till Jan. From what it sounds it all sounds very good but at the same time when she left a message the 1st time she called I just got that feeling that said maybe trouble. I dont know why I just did. But I am excited to have an interview & possibly hearing about the twins. I am in no hurry to fill my spots right now but will want to when school starts. I have really enjoyed only having 2 kids during the summer. Being low on numbers give us alot of freedom to get out & do things that we normally dont do with 3 (not enough car seats) or more kids.