View Single Post
Pandaluver21 02:37 PM 09-03-2019
Crying doesn't really bother me (though 8 hours of it does start to...) The screaming/tantrum bothers me more than just crying.
Honestly, both babies are doing things "normal" for their ages, so it's not really that that bothers me. However, I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle with baby #1 because I don't think the parents are working on any of it.

This week, baby #2 has greatly improved. Parents said they have been working with him and boy does it show!

So I know I will be keeping baby #2, because I really love the parents! Baby #1 is difficult because I don't dislike the kid, I just wish the parents were on board. I'm thinking of talking to/giving a letter to mom of baby#1 saying something, and if things do not improve, then I would terminate. It's not "your kid is awful" but more of "these things are normal, but how we handle them is important. Unfortunately, I have no back bone (you'd think I'd grown one after doing this for 10+ years) so I'm not really sure how to say any of this. Any advice?