View Single Post
Christian Mother 06:57 PM 10-03-2011
I think your heart is in the right place. Your like me...when you see a need your there to help. It's kindness which people lack now in days bc we've learned to be so hard. It's times that have changed us. I see many blessings coming your way bc even if this mother takes advantage and there might be that possibility... you took that chance any way and decided it doesn't really matter. You see the greater need then your self. It's called selflessness. Did I spell that or get that right. You've done something that was so wonderful and it will either be remembered or forgotten but..it will be passed on...it's just the way the universe works. Your going to be blessed for this single selfless act of kindness to another person. And I don't see it as bragging at all but as something that was beyond wonderful and you just wanted to share. I don't for one moment think you came into making that decision as expecting anything from it. You made a snappy decision like you said in your post and it was from the kindness of your heart. Good for you!!