View Single Post
daycare 01:09 PM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
This is a new family so I don't know them well enough to know what kind of people they are. To answer your question Daycare- of course I am not doing anything wrong at all. This particular child comes from an only mom before care situation, and I am their first provider. I may be wrong in the assumption that there is a recording device, but I always feel very uncomfortable around this family for some reason, and I don't like the feeling I get at drop off or pick up. I don't know why, perhaps it is the way the mom looks at me or quizzes me. I have never had this issue or these feelings before. The whole situation is fishy to me, and then this mysterious non vibrating, no battery paneled doll comes into my home. The child that comes is a bit odd, always scowling and standing watching the other kids, despite all of my efforts to engage them in play. I attributed it to the child being new, but it is still going on. I would love to be rid of this family if for no other reason than they make me uncomfortable, but I need the money right now.
thanks for not getting offended by my question...my mother always told me that guilty minds eat at you to believe crazy things....lol

So where is the doll put when the child arrives? I mean wouldn't it have to be out and in the same room with everyone at all times if it were a camera in order to video anything???

When my DCK come here, their stuffies go straight into their cubby boxes, so if there were anything in it. It would be recording the cubby box all day until nap time then it would more than likely be recording my floor ceiling or under the blanket.

You said they make you uncomfortable, then maybe this is why you think this. I would not be able to do business with someone that made me feel the way that this family is making you feel. Have you tried to talk with them about this?