View Single Post
HappyHearts 10:42 AM 10-25-2012
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
while I agree with you, its not always that cut or dry. we have been at points in our life where it is literally pay check to pay check. losing one child would mean either our house foreclosed on or our car repossesed. i hate for anyone to be that close with finances because I know how that feels....to keep kids that arent meshing well because you cannot find a replacement and literally, will be homeless if you cannot bring in income. please dont be too hard on the OP or others that have a hard time with these decisions. Maybe you have never been in that unfortunate scenario but other people are/have.

Oh no, I certainly didn't mean for my post to come across as if I was being too hard on the OP, I do apologize to the OP and anyone else who read it as such.

I have been in the same position, living paycheck to paycheck, so I certainly understand the OP's situation. I guess I was just trying to say if I was really worried that someone was secretly video taping me and my daycare, choosing between keeping them and always stressing if I'm being recorded, (which frankly freaks me out, even though I have nothing to worry about), I personally would term. Dealing with a behavioral problem, whether it was the parents or the child, to me, would be much easier to keep, but feeling like I was being recorded, I personally couldn't handle the thought of that.

Again, I am so sorry if I came across the wrong way. I do sympathize with the OP.