View Single Post
craftymissbeth 06:18 AM 05-19-2014
Dot, I agree with the PP. Centers, especially, seem to hesitate calling parents because parents generally do NOT want to miss work.

How do you know that your child is going to have a tough time at preschool? You have to trust in your child that she will be able to adjust. You have to trust in the preschool teachers that they will treat her properly.

I suggest you be upfront with the preschool and let them know that if your child is having a tough time that you be called immediately.

I would be FURIOUS if another family decided to record (video OR audio) my child's classroom without my consent. And to tell you the truth I would get a lawyer and go as far as I could with it.... I feel that recording other children without their parents consent is just wrong. It's one thing to record a nanny or babysitter in your own home, but to record other peoples children. I actually feel sick thinking about it.

You really should think of this from another parents perspective. If another child was carrying around a recording device that was recording your child daily would you not feel upset about that? How do you know the purpose of recordings?