View Single Post
Claraskids 09:26 AM 12-09-2017
OwlLady, I am sorry that the children were pulled with little notice and no appreciation. I've been there myself, and after the dust settled was amazed at how much calmer everyone was. It is very hard not to take it personally, but remember that not every family is a good fit.
I also had a screaming baby for four months. Mom refused to help in any way. She lied to my face about baby being constantly carried and using blankets and toys in crib at home (dad flat out told me the truth). After I started calling for pickup for excessive crying, she was furious. Pulled him out the day of the second call for crying. Said it was all my fault because he never cried for anyone else. I remained very calm and replied that then it would be better if he was with someone else as my daycare obviously didn't meet his needs. Found out later she was upset that I wouldn't offer more concessions to keep him. Didn't need to as I filled his spot a week later!
I live in a small town and daycare providers talk. The little one went through two more daycares in the last year - all due to excessive crying.