View Single Post
legomom922 11:33 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Oh excuse me. 15. Same difference. I got the laying on his bed from your post where you said "He was laying on his bed".

How are you saying she's not carrying the pig when she had it and dropped it? Are you saying she was HOLDING the pig?

okay then... why in the world would you allow a 2.5 year old to HOLD a ceramic pig that had money in it? She could have dropped that on her feet?

When he BABYSITS her it's on their clock and their arrangement. She's not a day care kid when HE is caring for her in their home or even in YOUR home when they hire HIM to care for her.

You are changing the story and building a new story around your original one. The first thing you posted is the truth.
Oh my goodness...

He was laying on his bed because she was climbing on him, and he was pretending to be a horse.

They had been putting money in her pig..There is not alot of money in it..She has only been here 4x since Christmas..It's not really super heavy with a ton of money in it..Maybe it has a total of .80 in mixed coins..Most of the weight is from the ceramic itself..When they were done playing on the bed, she only picked up the pig, not carried the pig, not holding the pig.

No change in the story, just adding alot more details that I didnt even think was necessary since all of this other stuff is not even related to my question in the first place! I could have written a novel to let you know every single detail no matter how small, but I didnt want to write a book. I wanted to make it short & simple so I wouldnt bore you to death!

This thread was not to start a debate in the first place, it was just for info, and some have made a montain out of a mole hill which is uncalled for...