Thread: So Much Stuff!
View Single Post
MrsJ 04:41 AM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter:
One day I opened it to put a bag of soiled clothing in it and found it had multiple otc medications in it. Tylenol, gas drops, Motrin, some sort of herbal teething meds, allergy medicine, etc. I told dcm it was a safety hazard because if any of the children got into the bag and ahold of the medicine, that someone could accidentally ingest one or all of the medicines leading to overdose.

And remember, it’s YOUR daycare. You make the rules, not the parents.
These bags have the same items! I have to check for them daily for safety.

They still bring the same mound every morning.

At pickups I have been FIRMLY reminding. We nod, talk, acknowledge it and say okay. Reasons given. Eye contact to help commit to memory.
Drinks have stopped. But everything else still enters my home in the morning. I ask DCP to take it back out to the car because I no longer allow it here. I get a blank stare.
I Have all these things here for them. Everything. Already washed and taking up space in my home.
It's like a power struggle. DCP must think they own my home's space and rules during the daytime.

It has been so weird. I will keep my kids and paycheck for now but I will consider this as I interview to fill spaces here. I guess. It seems silly to term over something like this. But once it works my nerves I feel like looking at my options.