View Single Post
Unreg 03:07 PM 02-16-2014
Originally Posted by SnowDayMom:
Show me the employer who would 1) offer the employees unlimited paid sick days, and 2) agree with you that such an arrangement would be totally fair (he'll justify pay you AND a temp to get the work done!). You show me that, and then you can call me hypocritical.

And I employ a daycare CENTER because I have no intention of having a care provider who can't watch my child due to illness, let alone ask me to pay.
How about this....you pay your insurance company for "maybes" like: what if my house burns down if I get into an accident ,what if someone steals my wedding ring ,what if I get sick? now let us say that you have never ever ever had to use it or your deductible was going to not make it worth filing, or your claim was denied ? do you honestly think that you would get your money back for all the premiums you paid for the years? the answer will always be no.some people think that paying insurance company is paying for absolutely nothing because it's based on what if only? it's not really a service its not even a guarantee if you have a loss that you will have coverage.I think that's pretty darn comparable.many will argue that paying for insurance you do not get what you pay for those people are usually people whose claims were denied. Even whe sometimes it.seems that it shoud have been paid. Also I.saw nothing where a provider suggested they get unlimited amounts of.time off. To suggest that is off base and ridiculous and does make u sound ridiculously unrealistic. Sorry but save the drama for.ur mama. Don't like.the.like a policy? Find somewhere else.for.ur kids. Otherwise suck it.up and b grateful u have a provider who cares enough for the safety of all her kids more than u do for.ur own. Man, parents would.risk their and their.kids lives to be on the road.in precarious situations simply to make sure they "get what they paid for". Never mind the fact she takes excellent care of the kids all other.times. my goodness!!!!!