View Single Post
mac60 05:21 AM 05-20-2009
Originally Posted by former teacher:
to become registered so you have to hide behind the id of being unregistered. First of all, regardless of age or how much of a hassle it is to you, you are required to take all children outside, weather permitting. You should be ashamed when you leave the infants regardless if they are napping. Ever hear of sids? A lot can happen in span of seconds. It is providers like you that give the good ones a bad name. Then again your grammar alone proves you are probably just as immature as the children you watch.
i am not hiding behind anything...i just don't sign on every time i come here.

You must be an unhappy disgruntled person, and you are quite rude too. As for my grammar, can you not find anything else to crap about, there is nothing wrong with it.

As far as taking infants outside.....my own children were in a center as infants, and ther were never...i repeat never taken outside as an infant. Taking an infant outside is not a law in my state.

I am not ashamed of anything i do, i run an excellent home daycare and my familes would all tell you that, and my excellent track record and refence record reflects that. Not that it is any of your business.

The administration here should do something about people like you who leave rude comments about others, especially when they don't know you. It is people like you that ruin these type of forums and cause problems. You talk about me as if you were my best friend, and you don't even know me.

Just because i come on here showing "unregistered" at times, does not mean i am hiding anything. Maybe administration should make it so everyone has to sign on as registered, then you would have to find something else to witch about. You are not worth my time of day.