View Single Post
CityGarden 01:27 AM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
I agree.

If it doesn't make a good business decision monetarily when there's already apprehension due to behavior, that would make me say "no thanks" and move on.
Originally Posted by storybookending:
Another vote for just say no now. I wouldn’t even go though with the tour as I am a big “I don’t want my time wasted on someone I will never enroll” girl. This is not something you usually do and it will mess up your Fall enrollments plus make next to no profit on adding another child due to needing and assistant. Those facts alone disregarding the fact that he is a hitter/biter would be enough for me to say no. While it’s true that in a different environment he may have no issues I would still say no just due to the other reasons mentioned.

Okay I feel the same way.... gosh I love this forum.

Any suggestions on how to say no thanks since I don't want to lie and say I don't have the space. I actually don't have space until June (unless I have a full time assistant) but soon I will be marketing two spots so I have to be mindful of that.

I think she would just leave potential dcb with the grandparents until June so I don't think that would be a deal breaker (she wanted grandparents to watch him until kinder but he was too much for them which is why she enrolled in preschool at all)