Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 12:18 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
This is what I was faced with. I was gonna up my rates in hopes they pulled. They ended up giving me notice that they are moving. My other headache child mom gave me notice yesterday that his last day is this Wednesday. Hoping you have that happen for you.
The mom that gave me notice picked her kid up today for the last time. You know what she says to me. I figured since I will be traveling a lot and your vacation I would just keep him home with me. Translation I am too cheap to pay for time this summer when he won't be there(and i dont think much about you to even give you a decent heads up). Which is one week for me and one for her. She seriously thinks she can possibly come back in the fall. I tried my best not to laugh as i slammed the door in her face. She has been the biggest pain in my ass about questioning policies, paying late and her son is DIFFICULT.There is no way in hell I would let her come back to daycare after that. I told my husband I will tell her all spots are full and since she doesn't like to honor a contract she can do drop-in care. She can call day before she needs it to see if i have space. I will only charge her 60 for the day. She was paying 30 a day for 3 days. People suck