View Single Post
daycare 11:29 AM 12-28-2012
back to this thread again with some more questions.....

So as I stated before the DCP had some issues with the fact that I have changed to new flat monthly payments.

I spent a lot of time talking wit the DCP about it and have even offered a small discount to just put an end to it. the holidays came and I have not heard a word about it until yesterday when all of the parents were due to return their new 2013 contracts...

the parent returned their contract with the payment method that they said they had a huge issue with and refused to sign it before.

So now I am sitting here itching my head thinking ok so do they agree to the new payment arrangements despite all the previous conversations that we had which they clearly stated that they did NOT agree to the new 2013 terms?? Are they thinking that my last offer I made to them is what they are agreeing to???? It is not in writing and it is not what they signed.......

Do I talk to them and just make sure that we are all on the same page or do I just say nothing and continue to charge them the way that the new contract they just signed states??? I just really want to end this, but don't want to rock the boat. I don't want to have to revisit this conversation again with the parents when they get their bill for the month of February in a few weeks.

suggestions......(hope I am not confusing everyone)