View Single Post
Unregistered 07:16 AM 10-02-2019
Every time I see these and see how MANY times we are warned about this, I get more and more suspicious these aren't 'accidents'. Sometimes, I feel it is negligence and sometimes, I feel it is purposeful. Ran a dc for over 11 yrs, never forgot a single kid. In fact, I would panick if say a Fri I had only 3 kids in care bc the other 3 had off, when doing head counts. In my mind I knew they had the day off but of course I knew I had 6 "enrolled" kids plus mine at the time. So, part time kids always threw me off but certainly, you CHECK! But no, these parents are consumed with everything else. Now, if a baby dies bc of a 'sensor failure' the manufacturer will be sued..mark my words. It isn't up to everyone else to do your job for you. Being a parent means SACRIFICE. Can't find a sitter? Take the kid WITH you to work that day. Or call your boss and be honest....maybe they'll have a hookup. If ur boss is a tool? Find other employment. Co parenting? Better get over yourselves and communicate. Have a sitter? You know dang well if you went to her house so that one 'i totally forgot that I had baby with me and forgot to.drop her off' sounds like bs to me. Out of routine? Then be extra cautious. I am sorry, but this seems MORE common with the warnings than it used to be in the past. I don't get it. These stories aren't enough to.shake up parents and make them think? No, ofc not bc they're SELF ABSORBED. No one 'forgets' they have a kid.