Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Unregistered 10:06 AM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
That actually helps alot. I was beginning to think that I was a bad person or something because these boys are really cute, but I am just not enjoying my days. I also look forward to them taking a nap and leaving. I have advertised to try to find one more child, 3-4 to see if that would help balance things out. I just don't think there are many families around here who believe in teaching self-control/discipline.
I too think that this is a problem in todays socity. I had a lil boy that i kept for 2 years (a bitter) and he never got any better. He would really challange me in the mornings, by afternoon i was ready to have him nap and by the time it was time to go home he was fine but as soon........as soon as his parents walked through the door all H**l would break loose. I mean he would look for something evil to do, one time his mother walked through the door and he stood up looked around the room ran over to another child and pushed her over so hard that she actually fliped over backwards...mom did nothing. Another time he ran into my kitchen grabed a dirty glass from my sink and shattered it all over the floor....dad did nothing. He has managed to pick up and break all of my pavers outside. Bit a child so hard that she had to go to the er............ I could go on and on. It was a nightmare! And when she decided to pull him, she went to the new daycare, slandered me and in turn they called CPS for the things that she said to them. So now i carefully choose who will have the prevlige of comming to my daycare. My other kids good as gold(not all the time but most of the time).