View Single Post
marniewon 04:38 AM 03-23-2011
Thanks for your input! Can anyone see any way that I can explain the insurance part without going into the whole "losing my house" part? We are truly okay with that part - it was our decision to give the house back. We know that we'll have to pay the difference, and that's okay too, it's just that we were drowning with no end in sight with that mortgage. We have another house that we are fixing up (just a shell right now) and we're very excited about moving there. But, like someone else said, it just plain looks bad when this happens. I'd rather not air all my dirty laundry to virtual strangers, kwim?

As far as my paid vacation goes, I knew I'd have to give that up. And actually, even though I don't usually allow it, since I knew we were moving I was allowing my families to use their free vaca at the same time as my paid, and one family was going to do that anyway. If my other family decided to do that also, it wouldn't have been a paid vaca anyway. Since I will still be taking my vaca (husband already asked for that week off), it looks like my official last day will be April 15! Yikes, guess I better figure out how I'm going to explain this and get on it!!