View Single Post
Blackcat31 02:46 PM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by MamaG2903:
I just gave notice to a mom with 2 high maintenance kids last week. Today, I'm given notice by a teacher mom because of my chronic illness. I have Fibromyalgia and I'm pretty candid about my struggles, because I'm just not one of those "everything is perfect" kind of people. I think I've closed like twice in the last year, and it was due to emergency gallbladder surgery, which I was supposed to take a week off for but had surgery and was back to work 2 days later. WELL, now I can add "fired because I have a chronic illness" to my resume 🙄 man, daycare is such a cut throat business and the parents can be so fickle. Kudos to all of you who have hung in there for so long... I feel like my time is dwindling. I just don't have the energy and patience for the parents, anymore.
Hmm, teacher parent... so close to school being out for the summer....

Are you sure it's because of you/your chronic illness or was that just a convenient excuse for her so she can have the summer off without having to pay?

*lol! You can tell I've been in this field for a while now...I am so jaded about these types of things.