View Single Post
brookeroo 10:42 AM 09-08-2012
Sometimes I want to ask them what they would expect to be paid if they were in this business... Or if they felt they could handle this job? Or how they would react if on payday their bosses just "forgot" their paycheck or told them they would just pay them in a couple days... Obviously they don't manage their money well so why should I right? It's not like I have to care for children or anything and ensure my utilities are paid so that I have hot water or water and heat at all... Cause lord knows if that ever happened... Whose rear would it be?!? Or if their boss told them to meet them at work and ready at 6:30 in the morning and their boss didn't decide to show until 8:00 because they overslept nearly everyday... Or when your told you are getting off at 3 but the parents decide to take it upon themselves to go shopping instead....and the appointments or plans you made get screwed. But of course you are the jerk for having the nerve to charge them fees....

Yeah this job is cake... makes you wonder why they don't just stay home and do it... We are sitting on a gold mine after all.