View Single Post
jenboo 09:03 AM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I currently own a Licensed Daycare Home and am going to change it to a Group Daycare Home when I renew my license this weekend. Doing this will essentially restart the whole licensing process and I will receive a brand new license rather than a change to my current one. So I get to pick a new daycare name. I'm excited!

My current daycare name is Miss Beth's Family Childcare. I really dislike it. I applied for my license online and the online process was new at the time. It was super confusing and I was still in the process of choosing my daycare name... I entered in this one as a place holder and I intended on going back and changing it, but accidentally submitted the application instead

I'm from the Sunflower State and am liking Sunny Seeds Home Childcare... but I dislike how long my current name is and this one isn't any better.

My program is transitioning into a more "natural" environment. Our backyard is getting revamped in the next month or so and will be a natural playscape. Our playroom is going to be totally redone, as well.

Any name suggestions?
I love sunny seeds!
Mine is REALLY Long Kaleidoscope Kids Home Learning Center...I call it KKids for short. my website that isnt up yet is kkidslearning.com