View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:42 AM 08-03-2012
Originally Posted by Provider_Manda:
lol..Sorry for making everyone's head itch. I have been very nice about this, but this is going on the 3rd week. I am now having to check all the kids head's and make sure the parents know we have had it here. I don't want anyone to catch it from here and then that "ruin" my name (you would be surprised at what ppl will use) She was suppose to have been using Rid. But I just think they are treating and not nit picking, which I have stressed over and over. When I was explaining to her on the phone that no one would look down on her, and that whatever she decided she needed to let me know, she hung up on me. I was not rude, nor mean about the situation. I even told her last time to bring the stuff and I would help her treat her. I hope she can get it under control. If she doesn't come today, then I won't see them for 2 1/2 weeks due to Moms vacation and my own.

Oh am I ready for VACATION !!
I would term immediately for that! What the heck? You are only trying to help her!!

What does she think will happen when her kids gets to public school? They check there BEFORE allowing the child to come back to school so it isn't like you are humiliating her child by checking her for something that is a safety and health risk to others!

I would spend the next 2 1/2 weeks that you won't see this family filling her spot!