View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:54 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
This!!!!!! Every year!!! This year Kids make and frost 6 cut outs..one craft ornament...I got 80% off last year....and get popcorn and reindeer hot cocoa. I didn't do my free sat either. Most of my parents are daycare dumpers....and NEVER want to spend time with their own kids.
You know I feel like that too. We did super cute snowmen last year made out of clay pots. The kids worked hours on them. I had I think 2 out of 8 parents say anything about them. I don't mean to sound terrible and I do not expect anything from the daycare parents, but when I do little gifts for each childs birthday and make it a special day for them, make gifts for the parents with them for mothers day, fathers day, christmas etc, I had 1 mom not even say Merry Christmas to me last year. Others gave me gifts which is nice because it makes you feel appreciated. It's not about cost either. One mom wears Paparazzi jewelry where everything is $5. I notice her jewelry all the time and it's really pretty. She got me a necklace and earring set that cost $5 and I love it. It's about the thought that counts.