View Single Post
Country Kids 02:36 PM 06-26-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I know other professions need a license.

(bolder) how would that even be useful or necessary?

You also said earlier that you don’t ask other professions for a copy so I am curious which profession you’d ask and why.
Nail/Hair Stylist-many run these out of their homes and how would I know if they are licensed through my state to do hair/nails and if they have a license to run out of their home

Electricians/plumbers/contractors-I would like to see their license before they come into where ever I'm needing their services and make sure they have something show they are licensed to do the service I have hired them for. If I'm having someone do work for me, want to make sure they know what they are doing and two they are licensed to do this job.

Real Estate Agent-Really don't want to get through the process of trying or buying a house to find out they aren't a real agent.

Insurance Agent

The list could honestly go on and on but I guess the point is, there are many professions out there that need a license but we don't ask or feel the need to see their license. I know I have read stories and I'm sure you all have where someone isn't the profession they say they are and your like how could that happen.

I feel what is happening is states are letting to many people slip through the cracks and because of the states mistakes, we know have to go through the extra steps in order to make things right.