View Single Post
Willow 08:17 PM 06-02-2012
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
The judge would order it if it was in the best intrest of the child and DCD day care hooping every time that he gets caught lieing about the day care is not in the child best intrest.

Not sure what you are getting at with neglecting to inform the mother of a change ... Being required to communicate with both parents does not mean it is my job to tell mom DCD choose to fire me.

I plan on letting mom know she needs to suppy a car seat it just a matter of timing.

I think what I will do is the next day I see mom meantion that she was going to get me a carseatr for when dad needs to take hers.

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO TELL THE MOM WHAT DAD IS DOING WITH THE BOY IT IS DADS
That's not at all what I was saying. Please don't yell in caps.

If dad doesn't want to tell mom she is going to need to provide a carseat then yes, it is your job to tell mom she needs to provide one....repeat, not your job to tell her he's pulling the child, but is your responsibility to request what the child needs.

As a provider you need certain items to care for all of the children in your care...diapers, wipes, sunscreen, extra clothes...and a carseat. If dad will no longer be providing the carseat you have to ask mom to because now it's her responsibility to provide one. That is not telling her dad fired you. It's simply requesting items you ask any parent to provide for any child in your care.

I am divorced, and I have children with my exhusband. I know family law court all too well. If mom takes him to court and claims he's moving her only because he got caught in a lie, dad can then just claim he was moving her because you and him didn't get along, because he didn't like the way you cared for his child etc. It would be her word against his, and a judge will not entertain claims that cannot be proven. Dads opinion on the care provided for his child is just as valid as mom's is, even if it's coming from the wrong place. It's nearly impossible to such prove intent, and proof is the only thing a judge will hear.

I'm not saying mom is wrong here, just like it or not that's the way it works.

Not to mention, would you really want to deal with a parent who was being *forced* to bring his child to you? If you think he's bad now how on earth would you expect that to play out??