View Single Post
Preschool/daycare teacher 08:11 AM 07-24-2012
My nephew is not vaccinated. His parents were pro-vax like the majority of people, but then they began doing some research and what they found surprised them and they have made the decision not to vaccinate right now. They may when he is older, but right now babies his age are so vulnerable to what is PUT in the Vaccines now days that they decided it is best not to. The OP doesn't need to be concerned. The majority of outbreaks have been found to come from children who just received their vaccines rather than those who were not vaccinated. It's terrible what all is put into vaccines now. Including mercury... Some vaccines have caused babies to have seizures, some have actually killed the baby... and I have friends whose babies have disorders and the doctor for one of those children even admitted that it was most likely from the vaccines (he told which one, but I can't remember which). But all this is off topic from what the OP asked. Sorry... I think your concern is for the 2 month old, but I wouldn't worry about it too much (after what I've learned about vaccines). I believe their biggest risk of getting something comes from a child who is recently vaccinated, rather than from one who is not. You were also concerned for the unvaccinated child becoming sick with something. As long as your policies say parents have to pay even if the child is home sick, you shouldn't have to worry about it too much. besides that, I believe the child is most likely to get sick if he is vaccinated, according to the research my brother-in-law and sister have done. So I think all your bases are covered and it should be fine to take this new little one on. I wouldn't even think you would need to let the vaccinated children's parents know that one is not. If they are vaccinated, even if this non-vaxed one did get something, their children are "protected" against it.