View Single Post
Play Care 06:33 AM 11-19-2015
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Please don't flame me, but I honestly don't see what the problem is. Trust me, I totally get it's your worst family and it would be nice to have both kids stay home and give ya a break, I really get that, but if one child was up alot during the night for whatever reason and the mom is beat and the other child is healthy, why not bring him/her? Maybe the mom needs to rest because she was up all night? Or did I not read it right? Again, I don't mean to be snarky, but just trying to understand the situation. If it's because you think the one child is sick and the other one may come down with it too, I mean all of the kids could come down with something from anywhere.
I agree. I can't imagine much quality time was going on if mom's original story was true (i.e. Child was just up late and she and child were staying home and chilling) or even in the more likely case that the other child was sick and mom had been up all night with them.

But even with as great as clients I have they do tend to "fib" about illness and the severity so that was the part that made me