View Single Post
Thriftylady 01:17 PM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
Competitive doesn't mean lowest fees ever... I will never be the lowest priced home, nor do I want to be; as a single mom, I looked for quality over price when my kids were in childcare.

Around here lower fees can mean lower quality (or be seen that way); I've heard some stories, but it's not just homes, some lower priced centers too. I offer things nobody else does & found my nitch, but I priced myself to cover the extras too without getting too spendy.

I checked out your website & FB page... and the newsletter. I was wondering why parents were donating snacks etc, that's why I asked if you were on the Food program. If not, Why?

My main thing is I am infant only & try to be as Organic as possible also which is my difference from others around here. A lot of parents are looking for what makes you unique
I agree with a lot of this. I am not on the food program, because I am legally unlicensed, but I serve healthy, home cooked, made from scratch meals and I use that as a selling point. So I agree find what you offer that is different and use it!