View Single Post
Michael 08:17 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by CC27:
Nannyde, I notice you left out the most important part of being NAFCC accredited. As a NAFCC accredited provider since 1996, I can tell you it's not that easy. You failed to mention the 120 hours of Early Childhood Development training an accredited provider has to take every 3 years. I personally know Jacqueline who is not a family childcare provider, but an excellent preschool teacher.

From reading your blog about the childcare center and "no one" has a GED, and the care for 300 kids. Then you mention NAEYC, which is for centers. To top it off, you think preschool it only good for school who are "poor". It shows that you really don't have any idea what you are talking about. If you would like to understand that we are teachers, please come spend a day with us.

I agree that it's time for Jo-Ann to stop discriminating against licensed childcare providers, as Early Educators of young children.
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum CC27. First off Nannyde does know what she is talking about but has a differing opinion. Your first post here should not be a personal attack on one of our members but constructive criticism. We frown upon the former here.